DAY 35

24/02/24

Today, is the last day, or rather, the last hours here. We woke up early, packed our bags into the car, and headed to the airport. During the journey, I reflect on the wonderful experience I've had. I feel incredibly fortunate to have spent this month in Germany with amazing people like Helen and her circle. I'm deeply grateful for the warmth and kindness I've received from both family and friends, as well as the school community, but it's time to say googbye. 

When we arrived at the airport, we say goodbye to Helen's mother, check in our luggage, and wait for boarding. We board a bus that takes us from the airport to the plane, we embark, and after 2 hours, we're already in Spain. We collect our bags and take a bus to the Bus Station where we eat and wait for the last bus, Bilbao-Logroño. After a couple of hours, we arrive in Logroño, reunited with our families. We introduce them to our "sisters" for the next month. It's cute to see that what is the end for us is the beginning of this experience for them, which I hope they enjoy as much as we have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 2

DAY 8

DAY 1